Compeer has run its remuneration survey of the UK wealth management industry twice yearly for over ten years and today it includes data from over 10,000 individuals, thereby representing close to 1/3 of the industry’s workforce.
In light of current circumstances and in conjunction with Parkwell Management Consultants we will be hosting a webinar on the topic “Remuneration – Winners and Losers” where we will share the key trends in the Wealth Management industry arising from these surveys including:
- Current remuneration packages across key front office roles
- A comparison of London versus the UK Regions to analyse the impact of the London mark-up
- Bonus as a percentage of basic salary – how it varies by department
- Voluntary staff turnover percentages over the years
- Gender pay gaps – which roles is it most prevalent?
- The rise of pension contributions and other key benefits offered
We will also include an insight into recruitment & HR challenges currently being faced by the sector. With most surveys suggesting that over 60% of professionals prefer working from home and over 90% expecting a flexible WFH policy to continue, employee engagement and talent management are key subjects for business leaders.
Join us on the afternoon of Thursday 9th July to hear from the experts and engage in a Q&A session.
CPD certificates will be issued shortly after the webinar
Please use the form below to register your interest in attending this webinar.